My friend Rafael has involved me in the sixteen things play. I don’t know the reason that they cannot be 15 or 17, but well here are my 16.
1. I am Catalan, my mother was from Galicia and my father from Alicante.
2. I have three brothers, I am the younger, with a great age difference.
3. I was born in Barcelona’s heart. I grew up in the Poble Sec a popular Barcelona’s neighborhood. The same where lived Joan Manuel Serran my teenagers idol/dream.
4. I was born simultaneously with the Spanish TV (here always anything go a bit late) and the space age, in other words I am a mature woman but every night I rest a time into the freezer and I already look as well. I think, but if it doesn’t please lie to me.
5. I am married the same man from Jurasic and I hope follow with him until the end. (Begining again, what a bind!)
6. I have thought a lot about this question but nowadays even I don’t know how, but I spent a long part of my life working as government employee. The shock against bureaucracy was terrible. My hormones went mad and nine moths later I had a baby in my arms. In that time I’ve already had a baby a girl.
7. Two years later my third children was born. As a resume during my time as government employee I had two children, I suffered two fractures on my leg with the corresponding three operations, one hepatitis, and the corresponding holidays and a lot of days leave. (The government made a good deal with me)
8. Also I’ve published three books. I sold more exemplars than parents and friends I have, and I have a lot. Writing on Catalan this is just a successfully.
9. Opera is the sound track of my life.
10.Nowadays I am proud saying: I am a Housewife (a bit rare) but housewife after all
11. I am a &quot;do it yourself&quot; woman at home I have a great tool store from chain saw to sander including a complete collection of Ikeas’s screws and wrench.
12. I am a photograph passionate since my daughter was born. My home walls are plenty of photographs.
13. Since March 2008 I have a blog <a href=”http://www.estrellaesteve.com/” target=”_blank”>estrellaesteve.com</a>, there I talk about, cooking, photography, obviously opera but also about my daily life.
14. As a result of my blog I discovered Flickr, in fact a great invention. You can show your shoots, you can receive awards, you learn languages, you can &quot;travel&quot; around the World and furthermore you can meet people, a lot of good people.
15. I am a lucky woman.
16. Thanks for being there.